If there has ever been a time in our history of development of high-performance fly fishing gear where Loop merited a “look” and a test from the fly fishing world, it is now. Over a period of two years LOOP has developed these fly rods where we used the new 3M™ Powerlux™ Composites. The result is amazing, the strength associated with the 3M™ Powerlux™ Composites generates a lightness and controllable elasticity that simply must be experienced.
LOOP has carefully restricted the inherent elasticity of the Loop Cross S1 so that the rod is working evenly over a much wider range than other fly rods. LOOP has cmanaged to make super-strong featherweight fly rods, with an emphasis on fishing where the rod is working with minimum vibration through an entire load range – from close-in and out to even extreme distances. The design requires minimal input power where the rod does the job. It has never been so easy and taken so little effort to deliver precision loops at 10-meters or 30-meters while easily controlling the line or changing the pace of the cast.
Moonlit Fly Fishing leaders are at the top of the game in leaders and with the LOOP Cross S1 rods you can experience fishing them on one of the best best rods.
- Lifetime warranty (warranties handled here in USA)
- Blank in aesthetic matte smoke finish.
- High-grade cork handle with Cork mix reinforcements
- Triangular 3-pin aluminum reel seat in Gun Metal finish
- REC RSG Recoil stripping guides. Extra strong in Black Pearl finish
- REC RSNX Recoil snake guides. Extra strong in Black Pearl finish
- Delivered in matching Gun Metal aluminum tube and cloth bag.
CROSS S1 SINGLE-HAND SPECIFICATIONS